The Bill of Entry, what are stay in the bill of entry. An account of goods, when it Import and Export by the customhouse, detailing with the merchant, quantity of goods, their types, and the place of origin or beneficiary. It is issued from the customs presenting the total assigned value and the corresponding duty charged on the Machinery, Car, Fabric cargo, Accessories etc its called the Bill of Entry.
The Bill of Entry, what are stay in the bill of entry. In the bill of entry lots of criteria are involves. I explain to you one by one in the below:
1. Declaration number.
2. Consignor/Exporter Name & Address.
3. Page Number.
5. Items quantity.
6. Total pac quantity.
7. Agent Reference.
8. Consignee/Importer Name and Address.
9. BIN (Business Identification Number).
12. Total Other Cost.
14. Declarant/Agent Name and Address.
15. Country of Export Name.
16. Country of Origin Name.
17. Country of Destination.
18. Name of Carrier/Nationality
20. Delivery Term (CFR)
22. Currency total invoice value.
24. Nature of Transaction.
27. Place of Loading/Unloading.
28. Financial and Bank Information.
29. Office of Entry/Exit.
30. Location of Goods.
31. Packages and description of goods
32. Item no.
34. C. O Code
35. Gross Weight (kg)
36. Agr. CD 37. CPC 38. Net Weight (kg), 39. Visa Ref.
40. Line Number/SL Number-Cargo Lading No.
41. Quantity/Units 42. Item Price 43. V. M
44. Additional Information, Documents produced Certificates and Authorization.
45. Adjustment 46. Items Assessable Value.
48.. Deferred Payment. 49. Identification of warehouse.
50. Accounts Details and Total declaration.