Forty important formulas are very essential for how profitable or increasing productivity and efficiency is in RMG sectors. Here we know the lots of formulas for maintaining day-to-day product performance. So, if you know the below formulas perfectively or implement them gradually in garments flooring. Obviously, the garments will be profitable in the future.
01. Target = 60 ÷ ( SMV x No. of worker x working hour x expected efficiency) .
02. Target = 60÷SMV.
03. Team target =(60÷SMV)x Present operator x Organization efficiency .
04. Target per day = Working hour x 60 x No. of operator / Target SMV.
05. Capacity=Average of total obserb time x 1.66 + 30% Allowance / 60.
06. Factory capacity=No. of operator x working minutes + Present % x average factory efficiency.
07. Capacity per day = Present operator x working hour x organization efficiency x Attendance.
08. Weekly capacity = No. of operators x Absenteesm x Clock minutes per week x Average factory efficiency.
09. Marker efficiency = Area of patterns in the marker / Total area of the marker x 100.
10. Load = (Contract size x work content) contract 1+ (Contract size x work content)
Contract 2 + etc.
11. Load = Order quantity x Work content (SMV of garments).
12. Observe time = Total cycle time / No. of cycle.
13. Basic time = Avarage of observe time X Rating %.
14. Sam = Basic time x Allowance.
15. Rating = Observe time x Standard rating / Standard rating.
16. Cycle time = 60 / Team target.
17. Pitch time = Total SMV / Present operator.
18. Efficiency = Earn hour / Available hour x 100
19. Efficiency = SMV / Total time.
20. Earn hour = (Production x SMV) / 60.
21. Available hour = Working hour x Use machine(Total manpower)
22. Performance = (Earn hour / Available hour – Off standard time) x 100.
23. Improvement = 1-(Production / Capacity).
24. Balancing efficiency = 1-Balancing loss.
25. Loss pcs = (60/SMV)x Available hours x avg factory effi. (61%) -Q.C Pass
26. Balancing loss = AML-TML/AMLx100.
27. Standard time = Net operation time x (1+ Ratio of loss time).
28. Daily output = Working hours (seconds) + Standard time.
29. Output per operator = Work hours (second) / Total time of operations.
30. Required No. of operators = Targeted daily output / Daily output per operator.
31. Target daily capacity = Daily work hours / Standard process time (SPT).
32. Daily capacity per worker = Daily capacity / No. of workers = Daily Work hours / Standard total processing.
33. Organization efficiency = Pitch time / Bottleneck process time (x100) = 100/140 x 100 = 71.4%
34. Upper limit = Pitch time / Target organization efficiency = 100 / 0.85 = 117.6 seconds.
35. Lower limit = 2 x Pitch time – Upper limit = 2 x 100 – 117.6 = 82.4 seconds.
36. Planned daily work flow = Daily work hours / Standard process time (SPT) x organization efficiency.
37. Accumulated average time = Daily work hours/AccumulatedxNo.of days standard No.of workers in
The group/No. of pieces produced.
38. SMV = Basic time + Allowance time + bundle time.
39. DHU = No. of defect observe / No. of garments checked.
39. Booking fabric K.G. = Order quantity / 12 x Fabric consumption per doz.
40. Garments K.G. = Total receive fabric kg – (Save return kg + Jhute kg + Wastage fabric kg)
The above formulas are used in the garments sector day by day to increase productivity and profitability respectively.